One of the reasons many people love coming to West Ridge Family Dentistry is because we are a family dentist in Orillia. And we’ve been conveniently serving patients like you since 2003.
Why choose a family dentist in Orillia?
With only so many hours in the day, convenience is an important factor for many of our patients. We understand you lead a busy life. That’s part of the reason we want to accommodate your schedule as best as we can. When you arrive at our Orillia office, you won’t have to travel elsewhere to receive dental care.
Services For Your Entire Family – When You Need Them
Dr. Jerry Collins, Dr. Sarah Piercy, Orillia Denturist, Mr. Ricky Kwan, and the rest of our team put your needs first. We take all your thoughts about your smile into consideration before recommending a suitable treatment plan … for the results you desire and can smile about! We firmly believe that dentistry is a partnership with our patients – and that’s why your input is needed and appreciated.
So … what can your family dentist in Orillia help you with? Here are just a few of the general, preventive, and cosmetic options available to you …
- Sealants – This preventive treatment protects at-risk teeth (molars and premolars) from developing cavities. It’s most often used on children, but adults can benefit too.
- All-On-4 permanent teeth in a day – We can recreate smiles with this restorative treatment. If you’re missing several teeth, this full-arch option could be right for you. Ask your family dentist in Orillia for a no-obligation consultation.
- ZOOM! Teeth Whitening – Need a pick-me-up for your smile? With monitored teeth whitening, you can achieve more vibrant teeth that will get you noticed. Teeth whitening is one of our most popular cosmetic dental solutions.
- Dentures – With an on-site Denturist, you can access full and partial dentures, come in for your relines or repairs, and even have custom made removable oral devices created for you in one convenient office. And if implant-supported dentures are something you’re interested in we can do that here for you too.
- Sedation – With Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) and oral & IV sedation, if you’re at all anxious about dental care, we can help you relax so you can get the care you need.
We look forward to welcoming you to our dental family! As your family dentist in Orillia, we will look out for the health of your smile and its longevity. We recommend you visit us regularly for all your scheduled appointments so that we can catch any concerns – before they turn into something more serious. If you have questions about your at-home hygiene routine, just ask! We love educating our patients – prevention is key when it comes to maintaining a beautiful smile.Family Dentist Orillia
View Larger Map